For Muscle Endurance & Recovery
Now available in vegan softgels and NSF Certified for Sports!
An extension of our Healthy Living formula, we designed Astavita Sports to further benefit those who have a routinely active lifestyle, from sports enthusiasts to professional athletes. The primary ingredients natural astaxanthin and tocotrienol remains, working hand-in-hand to provide antioxidative protection and increased cell efficiency at using lipid energy sources. On top of it, Zinc is added to act as a co-factor of SOD1, an important enzyme in the body that helps break down superoxide radicals created as part of the energy generation process, a particularly relevant aspect when the body is pushed hard during training or sporting events.
Astavita Sports is made in the USA and our proprietary formula contains AstaReal® Astaxanthin (Patent# 6,245,818) which has been shown to support:
- Improved endurance threshold*
- Reduced muscle fatigue*
- Decreased recovery time*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Natural Astaxanthin - 12 mg
- Tocotrienol - 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc yeast) - 9 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegan Gel Shell (Non-GMO modified cornstarch, carrageenan, glycerin, sorbitol, purified water), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palm Stearin.
Take two (2) softgels per day with a meal, as a dietary supplement or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition or are taking any medication or other dietary supplements.