About this product
Vegan & Cruelty-Free Certified | Organic Ingredients
Our Organic Facial Cleanser:
- Is antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Removes excess oils.
- Conditions dry, weathered, and aged skin.
- Soothes, hydrates, and heals irritated skin.
- Contains NO Triclosan or any other artificial antibacterial.
Plant-based oils keep Northport Naturals Foaming Facial Cleanser free from harmful chemicals that can irritate your skin. Absolutely NO use of Triclosan* or use of other artificial antibacterial chemicals, our facial foam cleanser contains 100 percent natural essential oils that have antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Organic coconut oil. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antifungal and antiviral properties that help remove toxins from your skin.
- Lemon essential oil. Astringent, antiseptic, and detoxifying properties of lemon essential oil remove dead skin and foreign materials. Naturally occurring citric acid (vitamin C) synthesizes collagen to renew skin cells and promote strength and elasticity.
- Lemongrass essential oil. The fungicidal, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties of lemongrass essential oil help keep your skin healthy and fresh. It has a light, natural fragrance that is calming and often used for stress relief.
- Tea tree essential oil. Its antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and fungicidal properties help clear your skin of acne, pimples, and blemishes.
- Rosemary extract. Rosemary is a common herb that is also very effective as an organic skin cleanser with astringent, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties.
Many facial foam cleansers completely strip your skin of its natural moisture and oils. We’ve included key organic ingredients in our natural facial wash to help condition and moisturize your skin as it is being cleansed.
- Organic aloe vera. Aloe plants store water. Aloe has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes. It is well known for hydrating and healing skin.
- Organic shea butter. Shea butter has a dual function — healing and moisturizing skin. It encourages tissue oxygenation, protects your skin from sun, and deeply nourishes it. It contains several vitamins, including A, C, and E, which hydrate skin and soften wrinkles. Its healing properties soothe itchy, irritated, and sunburned skin.
- Organic olive oil. Olive oil is well known for its internal health benefits, but it also nourishes skin, improves its elasticity, and helps it heal.
- Organic sunflower oil. Sunflower oil gives dry, aged, and weathered skin a natural lift. Vitamins A, D, and E in the oil moisturize and condition skin, and encourage elasticity.
Directions for Use:
Dampen your face and neck with water. In a circular motion, lather a small amount of Northport Naturals Foaming Facial Cleanser on your face and neck. Rinse with warm water, and pat dry.
Order Northport Naturals organic, vegan, and cruelty-free foaming facial cleanser today to protect and heal your skin.