About this product
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from fruit
Litsea essential oil (also called May Chang) has properties similar to Lemongrass, though Litsea's aroma is sweeter and more lemony.
- Strong disinfectant
- Stimulates the digestive system
- Tightens the fibers in connective tissue, making it helpful for sports injuries
- Good insect repellent
- Basil, bay, black pepper, cardamom, cedar wood, chamomile, clary sage, coriander, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, marjoram, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, thyme, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Air Disinfector/Bug Repellent - diffuse 3 drops Litsea and 2 drops Tea Tree or Cedar Wood.
- Always dilute when using topically as may be irritating and sensitizing for some.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.