Sold By Goddess of Spring
About this product
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Extensively used in its homeland of New Zealand, Manuka essential oil is cleansing and therapeutic with a spicy, herbally aroma.
- Fights skin infections
- Promotes healing of wounds
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
- Beneficial for respiratory issues
- Excellent anti-fungal
- Good for athlete's foot and ringworm
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, litsea, marjoram, orange, patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, pine, ravintsara, rosemary, sage, sandalwood, tea tree, thyme
- Athlete's Foot Oil - blend 3 drops Manuka, 2 drops Tea Tree and 2 drops Frankincense in 2 tsp Jojoba or Aloe Vera carrier oil and apply to feet nightly before bed until gone.
- Ringworm Relief - mix 2 drops Manuka, 2 drops Oregano and 1 drop Rosemary with 1-2 tsp Almond carrier oil and apply twice daily for one week.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.