Paleo Meals To Go Mountain Beef Stew is the hale and hearty freeze-dried meal to keep your hunger at bay. Whether you're backpacking in the great outdoors, globetrotting abroad, or are just pressed for time and need a quick fix, dive into a bowl of Paleo stew. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious backpacking food for your outdoor adventures.
Freeze-dried Mountain Beef Stew is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, nightshade free, and shelf stable with 41g of protein.
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 380, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (16% DV), Sat Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 1290mg (54% DV), Total Carb. 24g (8% DV), Fiber 7g (27% DV), Sugars 15g, Protein 41g, Vitamin A (320% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (90% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Cooked Beef (beef, salt), carrots, onions, mushrooms, celery, seasonings (spices, granulated garlic), sea salt.
NET. WT. 3 oz (87g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes, adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.
*Loyal Customers: Due to changes in our production process, we are no longer able to include optional salt packets in our products. Please review the new nutrition facts panel prior to ordering.