About this product
Country of Origin: Somalia
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from resin
Warming and balancing, Myrrh essential oil has a rich, spicy aroma.
- Strong antibacterial properties
- Stimulates digestive system
- Eases chronic wounds and ulcers
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Aids respiratory problems
- Promotes menstruation
- Excellent for wrinkles and signs of aging
- Detoxifies kidneys
- Boosts immune system
- Repairs nerves
- Bergamot, chamomile, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, pine, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Mole Shrinker - Blend 2 drops Myrrh and 2 drops Frankincense in 1/4 tsp Aloe Vera carrier oil and apply 1-2 times daily
- Warm, vintage ambience - Diffuse 1-2 drops each of Myrrh, Sandalwood (or Frankincense) and Rose
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing
- Do not use during pregnancy
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.