Sold By Goddess of Spring
About this product
Country of Origin: India
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Fresh and invigorating, Organic Peppermint essential oil has a strong grassy-minty aroma.
- Strong analgesic
- Especially good for digestive issues
- Eases an upset stomach and motion sickness
- Stimulates lymphatic system
- Clears head fog
- Alleviates fatigue
- Increases circulation
- Fights airborne infections
- Good for respiratory issues
- Lowers fevers
- Relieves skin itching (when diluted)
- Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, ravensara, rosemary, tea tree
- Headache Relief - Apply 1-2 drops of Peppermint directly to your temples, or blend 3 drops Peppermint and 3 drops Rosemary in cool water and apply as a compress across temples and forehead.
- Tummy Soother - Stir 2-3 drops Peppermint into hot lemon or fennel tea.
- Cold Season Purifier - Diffuse 1-2 drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Lemon.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating
- May be sensitizing, so always dilute with a carrier oil
- Do not use on the skin of children or infants
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.