Sold By Goddess of Spring
About this product
Country of Origin: Portugal/France/Italy
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Refreshing and invigorating, Organic Rosemary Camphor essential oil, or common Rosemary, has a clean, herbaceous aroma.
- Very stimulating
- Tonic for the heart
- Increases circulation
- Promotes a healthy liver and gallbladder
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Alleviates headaches and migraines
- Aids respiratory conditions
- Stimulates hair growth
- Reduces dandruff
- Hones focus and concentration
- Clears brain fog
- Tightens skin
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedar wood, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, elemi, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, litsea, mandarin, marjoram, niauli, oregano, peppermint, petit grain, pine, ravintsara, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Hair Growth Treatment - Blend 5 drops each of Rosemary, Coriander and Cedar Wood with 1/4 cup Almond or Jojoba carrier oil. Heat oil to a hot (but not burning) temperature and massage into scalp. Leave on 15-20 minutes before washing out.
- Mountain Air Freshener - Blend 20 drops Rosemary, 20 drops Douglas Fir, 15 drops Cypress and 10 drops Grapefruit in 2-4 oz water and spray into air as needed.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Do not use if epileptic
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.