Sold By Goddess of Spring
About this product
Country of Origin: France/Italy
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Refreshing and strengthening, organic Sage essential oil smells warm and woody-herbaceous.
- Promotes digestion and appetite
- Anti-inflammatory for rheumatism and arthritis
- Imitates estrogen to balance female reproductive system
- Eases cramps and menopause
- Decreases mucous in respiratory system
- Regenerates skin
- Aids slow-healing wounds
- Reduces hair loss
- Regulates sweating
- Increases blood pressure
- Hones concentration
- Increases circulation
- Stimulates immune system
- Lessens varicose veins
- Angelica root, black pepper, citruses, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, frankincense hyssop, juniper, lavender, lemon, myrtle, rosemary, rosewood, sandalwood, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Sore Throat Gargle - Stir 1-2 drops Sage in 4 oz warm water and gargle.
- Menopause Aide - Blend 2 drops Sage, 5 drops Geranium and 3 drops Myrtle in 2 oz Wheat Germ or Evening Primrose carrier oil. Massage into lower abdomen and low back daily, or add 1 Tbsp to warm bathwater.
- May be toxic for some, so always dilute well
- Not intended for children or pregnant women
- Do not use if epileptic
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.